Marketing Research Intern
As a Marketing Research Intern you will support the Sales and Marketing teams with various on-going and one-time projects. These projects have a significant impact on our business functions, both large and small in scale.
Major Job Functions
- Assist Sales Operations with projects in conjunction with Salesforce.com
- Partner with the Marketing team on efforts related to Tradeshows, Conferences and Webinars
- Partner with Sales Operations to aid members of the sales team with identifying prospects
- Data Analysis and Communicating Results
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Education Focus: Business, Math, Marketing, Economics or other research-related majors preferred
- Previous Office experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Self-driven and intellectually curious
- 3-4 month commitment
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours/week during the school year