Sales Development Representative
- Connect, qualify and convert inbound leads to create sales-ready leads.
- Outbound prospecting and appointment setting within select companies via cold calling, email and social media.
- Work closely with Sales Management and individual Sales Reps to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive appointment setting for new business
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate AE, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Update sales development activities and prospect interaction in salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management and closed loop feedback
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of sales qualified leads/AE meetings, acceptance of meetings and Opportunities generated
- 2-3 years of experience of sales or customer service experience
- A strong desire for a career in sales
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a high-energy environment; team player
- Familiarity with the database marketing, digital marketing, and technology marketplaces
- Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT
- Proficient in using Salesforce.com and LinkedIn is a plus
- 4-year College degree required
Qualified candidates are encouraged to email their cover letter, salary requirements, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.