To help interpret the results you receive from a data evaluation, Infutor put together benchmarks and guidelines including:
- The information a provider may return for you to review
- Understanding scoring and the quality of data returned after an evaluation
- Taking a closer look at consumer personas
- Examining intel-enhancing attributes about the consumers in your file
- Questions to ask your prospective data provider
Evaluation results shouldn’t be just a set of numbers. Results should provide intelligence about individuals, actionable insights that steer you toward successful strategic and tactical engagements, and context around the quality of your initial dataset.