In this recent DMA webinar recording
Infutor’s VP of Data Engineering, Jim Caccia, and Sales Director, Cory Davis address:
- What a true Identity Graph is and how it drives identity resolution
- Key enterprise functions that will benefit from an Identity Graph
- The 4 key aspects of an Identity Graph
- The role of 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data
- Tactical areas for optimizing Identity Graph accuracy including data ingestion, standardization, linking (and unlinking), verification and security
As the responsibility of managing the customer experience shifts to marketing departments, many companies are utilizing their own internal databases, which hold historical consumer identity information, to create the true omnichannel experience.
Before you set out to create or manage your own Identity Graph, you must evaluate and make critical decisions that have long lasting impacts.