ReachSmart Digital ID
Expand your audience with Infutor’s ReachSmart Digital ID. Through our Consumer Demographic Marketplace, ReachSmart Digital ID will include up to 10 email addresses per consumer identity. With this data, you’ll realize maximum match potential for your social media and programmatic marketing campaigns.
The more email addresses you have per consumer, the greater your ability to reach more of your premium audiences. Immediately deploy new campaigns across social and digital channels without wasting money on unqualified leads.
With our Consumer Demographic Marketplace, you’ll reach and convert more prospects and lookalikes by creating targeted segments and highly personalized messaging.
- Infutor’s Consumer Demographic Marketplace is built from our TrueSource™ Identity Graph of 260 million United States consumers in 130 million households
- Target consumers by specific attributes including age, marital status, income, lifestyle preferences, and more.
- Our consumer data is permissibly obtained and multi-sourced from hundreds of high-confidence public and proprietary sources. These include real estate deed and property data, point-of-sale/purchasing transactions, vehicle sales and service information, surveys and interest data, publication and subscription data, as well as other authoritative public and proprietary sources.
- Consumer data is matched to Infutor’s TrueSource™ Identity Graph for validation and verification of identity data.
- Update and maintain CRM data to improve marketing efforts, retention, and cross-sell programs.
Read Why Bigger Data Isn’t Always Better
Yes, this is the age of Big Data. But more is not always better. As a data science or marketing professional, when you’re offered more consumer market data – more records, more identities and more attribute fields – it’s only natural to be interested. But more data may not always be more useful. The key is not in the raw numbers, but in whether the additional data provides actionable insights that will improve the results of your applications.
Download to learn about finding the right data for your needs
Key Consumer Data Elements for Targeting and Segmentation
- Phone number
(up to 3 per household)
- Geographic attributes
- Estimated income
- Members in household
(seniors, children, single parents)
- Home ownership
(dwelling type, home value, age of home, pool, fireplace, length of residence)
- Membership Clubs
- Pet Owners
- Book Buyers / Readers
- Home and Garden
- DIY / Home Improvement
- Cooking and Wine
- Gaming and Gambling
- Physical Fitness
- Automotive DIY
- Children’s Interests