Ready to Learn More?
Let's Start a Conversation
Fueling the Most Advanced Personalization, Segmentation and Analytics Initiatives
The benefits of better targeting are clear. Engagement, customer experience, brand loyalty, conversion rates improve when marketers execute a personalized targeting strategy. However, most brands simply don’t know enough about their consumers to deliver relevant 1:1 communications.
Effective segmentation requires accurate and complete consumer identity data with rich attributes such as demographics, psychographics, online and mobile behaviors, buying propensities, purchasing history and more. With Infutor’s consumer insights, marketers as well as the platforms and value-added resellers they leverage are empowered to truly understand the consumers they engage with.
To drive powerful personalized efforts, Infutor offers its unparalleled Total Consumer Insights to enable marketers to achieve higher conversion rates and ROI, and data science teams to fuel analytics and data modeling initiatives that optimize performance, generate higher conversions, and reduce marketing spend.
Leverage Unmatched Consumer Insights
Total Consumer Insights is the most comprehensive collection of U.S. consumer shopper data available to marketers and data scientists. Featuring 266 million persistent individual IDs and 120 million households, Total Consumer Insights leverages Infutor’s industry leading consumer TrueSource™ Identity Graph consisting of demographic and location data (lat/long coordinates, including geolevel precision assignments), offline contact markers, Connex segmentation clusters, and nearly 30 Census fields.
Total Consumer Insights is a standalone on-premise solution that can be anonymized for brands and platforms looking to improve segmentation and activation without onboarding personally identifiable information (PII).
Truthset Accuracy Results
Truthset, an independent third-party, measures the accuracy of record-level consumer data so that companies can make more informed decisions to produce better business outcomes. For their “Q1 2021 wave”, Truthset measured consumer demographic data providers including Infutor. Some of the results:
- Age + Gender – Infutor had 11% better accuracy than average
- Relationship Status: Single – 32% better accuracy than average
- 18-24 Year Olds – 33% better accuracy than the average provider
Total Consumer Insights Enables
- Improved personalization for customer acquisition, retention and loyalty through improved demographic attributes, including MarketShare and Consumer Passion Index data.
- Advanced audience segmentation and look-alike targeting strategies with Connex Clusters that work as a highly predictive signal in models or as a standalone segmentation system.
- Premium analytics and data modeling fueled by the most comprehensive collection of U.S. consumer shopper data on the market.
- Infutor’s industry-leading TrueSource™ Identity Graph features 266 million persistent individual IDs with more unique attributes per person, 120 million households and hundreds of segmentation clusters.
- State-of-the-art cloud-based identity resolution engine empowers better linking of individual records and highly accurate household data.
- Offline contact points such as names, addresses and phones include additional intelligence such as “address confirmed as deliverable for mail”, “phone number is on the Federal Do Not Call list”, and more.
- Anonymized PII and synthetic keys allow for personalized consumer experiences without exposing personally identifiable information.
In addition to core demographic data such as age, gender, income, marital status, and presence of children, you’ll get:
- Marital status
- Single parent
- Number of people in household
- Presence and number of children
- 130 household clusters
- 68 neighborhood clusters
- 27 key census fields (age, 8-digit date of birth, gender, ethnicity, race, and more)