A large number of U.S. consumers don’t have a major footprint in the platforms that make up the current triopoly of walled gardens. In fact, people spend 50 percent of their time online exploring platforms that aren’t controlled by the big tech giants. Many don’t use them at all, and yet 70% of ad spend goes to those platforms, according to Nielsen’s Digital Content Ratings.
The potential for reaching consumers that operate on the open internet largely outside of walled gardens is vast. But how can analytics professionals empower marketers within their organization to best message to the consumers who work outside the walled gardens?
Infutor’s analytics team answers this question and more in our in-depth discussion, covering topics such as:
- The scope of audiences outside of walled gardens
- The drawbacks of reliance on closed ecosystems
- The most valuable tools for brands to find their highest propensity consumers
- What to look for in valuable demographic data and intelligence
- How analytics professionals can innovate through consumer data