In this recent DMA webinar recording
Infutor’s VP of Analytics, Asif Ahmed, and Business Development Director, Mark Janz address:
- Specific consumer behavioral insights that AI, machine learning and data science can reveal
- A SWOT analysis of adding internal AI and data science capabilities vs. partnering
- Critical first steps for implementing data science capabilities
- What to look for in an AI, machine learning or data analytics provider
- Examples of how to leverage AI to drive analytics-based deicsioning
Artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning and data science practices make it possible to quickly and repeatedly evaluate large amounts of data to reveal unique identifiers, segments and patterns that increase conversions. While there is no shortage in data sources, figuring out how to leverage substantial volumes of data requires the right resources and talent.