Ready to Learn More?
Let's Start a Conversation
Identify the Best Prospective Borrowers Through Home Equity Data
The rising cost of homes in the U.S. combined with stagnant earnings is leading more homeowners to stay put rather than seek a new home. The result? Historically high levels of home equity. At the end of 2018, home equity levels in the U.S. reached nearly $15 trillion. That total bests the 2006 peak by $1 trillion and creates a market of consumers likely to leverage their home’s equity to invest in home renovations, college tuition, debt consolidation, and more through home equity loans.
Countless lenders are in line to make offers to these homeowners. To gain an edge, marketers need the best home equity data — and consumer intelligence data — in order to target the best prospective borrowers with the most relevant messaging. Infutor delivers that edge with its Connex Home Equity Value solution.
Understand the Equity of a Home
— and the Homeowner
Infutor’s Connex Home Equity Value solution leverages a powerful combination of consumer identity data, property data and advanced machine learning. Our Connex Home Equity Value solution calculates home equity levels, while offering consumer identity data to help marketers understand the lifestyles, behaviors and propensities of the homeowner. Based on unregulated and non-credit data, our home equity data solution provides marketers a much more cost-effective option than regulated data.
Connex Home Equity Value enables mortgage and financial services marketers to:
- Accurately target and convert prospects with predictive models that leverage home sales data and property attributes such as home features, tax assessments and location, among others.
- Increase online and offline marketing reach by activating multi-channel audiences through our robust identity data.
- Personalize programs and offers to engage and convert the right consumers in the right channels at the right time.
- Identify the best audiences for product-specific cross-sell, up-sell and line extension strategies.
- Increase customer retention and lifetime value.