Leverage 30+ years of consumer name and address history for identity verification and advanced analytics
To understand a consumer’s future behavior, you must first understand their past. By knowing your consumers’ full history (name, maiden name, aliases, address history, and more) you’ll be able to build verification tools to mitigate risk and prevent fraudulent transactions.
Infutor’s Total Consumer History file provides you with a complete historical profile of your consumers to build authentication tools, link CRM identity data, and complete analytics and data-modeling initiatives. Available as a privacy-compliant, on-site data license, you have full control to host and access our 30-plus year file of names and address history with scheduled updates.
Protect the future of your brand by understanding your customers’ history
Infutor’s Total Consumer History File Enables You to Execute:
- Enterprise Data Linking: Improve consumer identity links between disparate enterprise data silos to reduce duplicates. With names, maiden names, aliases, current address, and address history all linked to a single persistent ID, you’ll be able to link and create a true 360-degree consumer profile.
- Authentication and Verification: Create proprietary consumer verification tools to provide more value to your customers or to improve internal identity validation protocols. With social security information, date of birth, date of death and address history, you’ll power your identity authentication tools and significantly improve fraud prevention initiatives.
- Analytics and Modeling: Provide your data science team with a rich foundation of consumer identity history data to create advanced analytics and data models to drive strategic marketing and fraud prevention initiatives.
- Ongoing CRM and Identity Graph Optimization: Leverage ongoing consumer changes within the Total Consumer History file to fuel data cleansing and data hygiene initiatives. Continually update and enhance your CRM or Identity Graph with the rich data from Total Consumer History to ensure you have the most updated consumer information available.
- Research Projects: Power research initiatives in a number of areas including Education, Business Economics, Urban Affairs, Public Policy, Social Sciences, and more. Our consumer address history data enables researchers to detect powerful patterns in consumer migration and household clusters as well as socio-economic patterns and population clusters.
The Advantage of Infutor’s Total Consumer History file
- How it’s built: Infutor’s Total Consumer History is a massive database of consumer identities with address history, social security information, date of birth and deceased indicators, built from hundreds of non-GLB (Gramm–Leach–Bliley Act) data and non-FCRA (Fair Credit Reporting Act) encumbered sources.
- Persistent Identification: All individual records contain a Persistent ID (PID) for easy identification of a single individual over the course of 30+ years, including name changes, aliases, and address changes.
- Identity Graph Foundation: Total Consumer History is the foundation of Infutor’s unmatched Identity Graph, consisting of more than 260 million multi-sourced individuals with 97.5 million daily updates.
- Universe: Total Consumer History consists of nearly 400 million consumer records, linked with approximately one billion current and historical addresses and name changes. Spanning more than 30 years of consumer history, the Total Consumer History data file is built from hundreds of verifiable public and proprietary sources.
- Phone connects and disconnects
- Real estate deed and property data
- Public voter registration records
- Point-of-sale transactions
- Mover-reported address changes
- Automotive sales and service data
- Surveys and interest inquiries
- Professional registries
- Publication and club subscription data
- …and numerous other high-confidence public and proprietary sources
Key Address History Elements
- Date of Birth
- Addresses (up to 10 previous)
- Deceased Indicator
- Persistent ID (PID) for linking
- Household ID (HHID) for household linking